By 11:30am all unclaimed money will be considered a donation to SELAH.
1. Using painters tape, secure an envelope on the item for sale. Please bag and tape closed multiple items with envelope on OUTSIDE of bag.
2. Write on your envelope:
- Your name (First and Last)
- Title of item being sold
- Subject (math, science, etc)
- Grade level of item
- Price (in dollars, no cents)
3. Please sort your items into these categories:
|Math||Geography||FREE STUFF||Foreign Language|
|Reference||Manipulatives||Handwriting||How to Read/Phonics|
4.Day of SALE: Arrive by 8:30am to check in and place your items for sale on the categorized tables. Please resist the urge to shop during set up! Volunteers will begin shopping at 9:00am. The sale will be open to the public 9:30-11:00am. Unsold items will be sorted by volunteers. *Please claim your unsold items and money by 11:30am. Sellers can only claim their money after they have claimed their unsold items.
After 11:30am all unclaimed money will be considered a donation to SELAH.
DISCLAIMER: While we make every effort to run an honest and orderly sale, SELAH cannot be responsible for any lost or misplaced items. SELAH does not take inventory of items being sold. Sellers agree to participate in their items being sold at their own risk.