The book sale will be a little different this year, due to COVID restrictions. Each seller will be responsible for setting up their own table, and managing their own sales. You will find additional details about each below.
Each seller will be responsible for:
- Table setup
- Table break down
- You will need to arrive at the park early in order to have your table ready for the sale by 1:00pm.
- PLEASE NOTE: Pavilion tables will be very limited. You may bring your own table(s), set out a blanket, etc. to display your items. If you need more than one table, it is recommended that you bring your own tables.
- You are responsible for processing your own sales, whether that is by cash, credit card, or payment-processing app (PayPal, Venmo, etc.). If you plan on processing sales with cash, it is recommended that you have cash available for change. If you want to provide the option for credit card purchases, you will want to have an app set up ahead of time.
- SELAH is not responsible for providing change for sales.
- It is recommended to price items in whole-dollar amounts (to avoid having to make change with coins).
You are responsible for the break-down of your table(s), and collecting any items not sold.
Additional Recommendations (not requirements):
- Preparing your items ahead of time will help buyers decide what fits their needs best. Here are a few recommendations:
- Painter’s tape is an excellent way to label items without damaging them.
- Grouping like items together by topic or age group (math, reading, preschool, junior high, etc.) can make it easier for buyers. See below for additional category recommendations.
- If items are part of a set, bundle them together.
- Be prepared for how you choose to process sales. For example, if you want to only use cash, it is recommended to have change on hand. Or if you want to provide the option for credit card purchases, you will want to have an app set up ahead of time.
- You can also bring free items that you think will bless another family in their homeschool journey. You can offer these at your table.
- Language Arts
- Unit Studies
- Foreign Language
- How to Read/Phonics
- Homeschool Resource
- FREE STUFF
DISCLAIMER: While we make every effort to run an honest and orderly sale, SELAH cannot be responsible for any lost or misplaced items, items marked or packaged incorrectly or items with writing or damage. SELAH does not inspect items being sold. Buyers agree to shop at their own risk.
Email email@example.com if you have questions.